Thank you for your interest in exhibiting your artwork at Frame of Reference Fine Art. Because we generally represent our artists for an extended period of time rather than mounting rotating exhibitions as some galleries do, we are not actively seeking additional artists at this time.
However, many of our most successful artists over the years have come to us at the most unexpected of times, so we’re always willing to look at your portfolio if you think your work might fit here. Before deciding to submit, please take a look at the artwork shown on this site, and visit in person if you can for a good indication of the work we show. Our offerings range from whimsical wildlife to monumental landscapes, but we show primarily representative styles with some connection to our sense of place.
If you think your artwork would fit well with us, please do not come to the gallery with your portfolio or with individual pieces for viewing – we receive so many requests that we do not evaluate submissions in person. Instead, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Art Submission” in the subject line.
In your email, please include the following:
- A letter of introduction and a short artist’s bio
- A CV including your background, your current gallery representation and any shows or exhibitions in which you’ve participated
- Several jpgs of your work (up to 6) that you feel demonstrate your best work
- A link to your website showing at least 10 additional images so we may view your body of work
- Please include medium, dimensions, retail prices of any attached images
Due to the high-volume of artist submissions we receive, there may be a long delay before someone is able to respond to your email. Although we try to respond to everyone, sometimes it is just not possible. If we feel your work will be a good fit in our gallery, we will be in contact with you to make an appointment so that we may discuss possible representation.